Nationality Applications Regarding the Execution of Timely
Certificate of Movements Services Delivered to Foreigners
Issue Travel Document
  • Travel documents are granted to the following categories of foreigners
  • Palestinians from Gaza who live in Egypt and Gaza Sector. Documents are valid for 5 years and cost L.E.39.30. (including stamps).

  • Laissez-passer is granted to stateless persons, political refugees and foreigners unable to obtain national passports from their countries of origin. It is valid for 5 years and costs L.E. 41.15 (including stamps).
  • Temporary travel documents (road documents) are granted to foreigners who are, for any reason, unable to obtain passports from their countries of origin and wish to return...
    • more
      The application should be submitted to the Nationality Section at Passport, Immigration & Nationality Authority “PINA” or any of the Egyptian consular missions abroad. The applicant should fill a special form to which the following documents are attached :- 
      • Identification documents proving Egyptian nationality of the applicant. (Birth certificates of the applicant and his father). .
      • A photocopy of his foreign passport once granted the foreign nationality.
      • A photocopy of the identity card and the military service certificate if applying for exemption from the military service as having dual nationality....
      Foriegner Services
      Foreigners can obtain entry visas from any Egyptian consulate or at the entry ports upon arrival to the Egyptian...
      Travel Abroad
      The certificate of movements is issued by PINA upon the request of the applicant, according to the information available in...