Signs Services
Traffic Services

Documents Required:

  • Free-of-charge certificate (infractions certificate) issued by the original traffic office transferred from.
  • Proof of the owner's new residence, and of his\her identity to be presented to the traffic office to which he\she wants to transfer the ownership.
  • The compulsory insurance document against vehicle's accidents, including the modified data.
  • The vehicle's technical check certificate in order to prove that data are identical.
Due Fees:

  • If the dues of the transferred vehicle are in effect, then forms’ dues shall be paid at the traffic office to which the vehicle is transferred.


Traffics Signs

  1. This sign means that vehicle drivers must take care and reduce speed for the flashlights
  2. This sign means that there are schools in the area, and that speed must be reduced
  3. This sign means that drivers should be careful at the railway cross without gate, so they should reduce speed